Fees of Holy Kid's Public School
1. To maintain high academic standards only a limited number of pupils are admitted to each class. Therefore, no concessions in fees are given.
2. The fees can be paid for a whole year at the beginning of the year or before the 10th of each month. Defaulters will be fined Rs.50/- till the end of the month and thereafter Rs. 50/- per month.
3. Fee for any vacations should be paid along with the fees of the preceding month.
4. Pupils are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the rolls.
5. Pupils whose fees are long overdue may be barred from sitting from any examination and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
6. Parents should keep the receipts issued to them as proof of payments.
7. The management of the school reserves the right to modify fees in accordance with the cost of maintaining the school.
8. The school fees can be paid on all working days.